- Are you looking to improve your golfing performance?
- ..and wanting to get more enjoyment from it
To quote Jack Nicklaus, “who was ever any good at anything they didn’t enjoy”
- Do you ever have that little voice in your head reminding you of what can go wrong?
- …or feeling short of confidence before a game or competition
- Are you sometimes dogged by memories of past poor performances?
- …or struggling to implement new methods or techniques
And when you do well, would you like to be able to bring back that feeling of being “in the zone” whenever you want to?
Developing mental skills is increasingly recognised as an important part of improving sports performance and especially golf.
As a Hypnotherapist and NLP Master Practitioner, I combine hypnosis and NLP for Sport with traditional sports psychology to assist with many common sporting psychological problems.
Sports Psychology techniques will help you to develop positive habits and behaviours for consistent performance, reinforced by Hypnosis to make those changes sustainable over time to give you increased success, consistency and enjoyment in your golfing endeavours.
My services are particularly effective for building confidence, overcoming past poor performances and visualising new techniques or successful outcomes and will cover the following key areas affecting sports performance:
- Managing emotions and self talk
- Being in the Zone for peak performance
- Mental rehearsal of techniques and strategies
- Building and sustaining motivation
- Goal setting and setting the RIGHT goals
With MindCoaching4Golf, we offer a six session programme based on the above principles and tailored to your specific needs.
Click on the links above or the Sports Psychology tab to learn more.
My mind coaching and hypnotherapy practice is near Woking in Surrey. Also nearby to Guildford, Camberley, West Byfleet, Chertsey and Weybridge. For more information please email Philip Harrisson at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01483 857012.